Course not running
- 0 years
- Controlling body
Comitato scientifico del Corso di Perfezionamento e di Aggiornamento professionale in Nuova figura professionale – promotore della mobilità ciclistica
Post-graduate completion courses
- Teaching administration
Operational unit Teaching office for Postgraduate Specialisations and Postgraduate Courses
- Course administration
Operational unit Course administration office for Postgraduate Specialisation students
- Reference Department
Neurosciences, Biomedicine and Movement Sciences
- Macro area
- Life and Health Sciences
- Disciplinary area
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
Cycling has also become a popular tourist activity that eases congestion in main tourist areas and improves economy in smaller towns. Indeed, cycling for sport, mountain biking and local cycle tourism consistently increase tourist activity in that area.
Promoting cycling requires constructive actions such as safeguarding bike trails and cycling paths, creating and enforcing 30km speed limit zones, setting up facilities such as bike stations, bike rentals and bike sharing, and putting up cycle tourism signs accompanied by relevant maps. These “hard” actions should be accompanied by just as many “soft” actions aimed at changing attitudes and lifestyles. Such campaigns are often forgotten, or lack the necessary determination to create a rebound effect with the aforementioned constructive actions and services.
Increased cycling mobility leads to improved benefits regarding climate, pollution levels and the health of people and cities.
The National Council of Architects recently approved this course for 15 professional development credits, while the National Council of Professional Engineers has awarded this course 48 professional development credits.
- 1 - pieghevole informativo 2015/16 (pdf, it, 122 KB, 11/24/15)
- 2 - programma didattico 2015/16 (pdf, it, 69 KB, 11/24/15)
- 3 - articolo 1 su BC 2014 (pdf, it, 883 KB, 11/23/15)
- 4 - articolo 2 su BC 2015 (pdf, it, 797 KB, 11/23/15)
- 5 - articolo 3 su BC 2015 (pdf, it, 809 KB, 11/23/15)
- 6 - articolo 4 su BC 2015 (pdf, it, 391 KB, 11/23/15)
- 7 - elenco degli elaborati finali dei 21 partecipanti al 1° corso 2013 - schede di sintesi (pdf, it, 439 KB, 11/23/15)
- 8 - elenco degli elaborati finali dei 16 partecipanti al 2° corso 2014 - schede di sintesi (pdf, it, 529 KB, 11/23/15)
- 9 - elenco dei nominativi dei 37 Promotori con titolo elaborati finali (pdf, it, 66 KB, 11/23/15)
- - Comunicato stampa ottobre 2015 - attività avviate dai promotori (pdf, it, 139 KB, 11/24/15)
- - Decalogo sul ruolo delle Regioni per la mobilità ciclistica (pdf, it, 151 KB, 11/24/15)
- - Presentazione di Passigato alla fiera Cosmobike Verona 11/09/15 (pdf, it, 200 KB, 11/24/15)